What causes constant headaches?

Why do I have constant headaches ? I have too much anxiety to visit an actual doctor but want some clarification on what’s going on in my head they are tension like that goes all around my head sometimes occurring in random spots I feel tired I’m constantly yawning i also have slightly blurred vision I am 18 female
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Neurologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Unfortunately, nobody will be able to "tell" you what's going on in your head with respect to headaches unless you are willing to go to a doctor who can help determine what the problem may actually be. Headaches can be of a number of different types, tension type, migraine type, cluster headaches, Trigeminal autonomic cephalalgia, medication overuse headache, etc. Each is different and has its own characteristics. Good history and appropriate testing by laboratory or other means are what's necessary for an accurate diagnosis followed by targeted treatment. Localization of the type of headaches you mention is rarely helpful to classify the headache. I recommend you see a neurologist or headache specialist for a full workup.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.