What causes constant headaches with painfully swollen wrist?

Hello there! I m 34 And today i have bên having headaches all day And right before going to bed I felt a swollen, burning sensation on my right wrist. When I looked at it, the vein was noticeably blue and swollen. It feels slightly painful when I touch it. Wonder what it could be. And I wonder if its serious. Thanks
Wed, 11 Sep 2019

* Constant headache with the painfully swollen wrist can be problematic due to various reasons as cervical nerve compression, peripheral vascular supply insufficiency or else.

* As the amount of pain is substantial, it is recommended to get consulting and physical examination with your doc before it worsens or deteriorates ahead.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon