What causes constant headaches accompanied with stomach aches?

My daughter (14) has had bad headaches and stomach aches for two weeks now, she has been to the doctors twice for blood tests and it came up that her iron was slightly low but not low enough to make her in this much pain, she has been very pale looking and been getting very dizzy and weak. She also has lost her appetite and has had a major weight loss.Should I take her up the hospital. she has also been breathlessness. Please keep in mind she is a very strong dancer so her weight is low for her average normal weight.
Sat, 25 Aug 2018

Your child can have anemia problem like iron deficiency anemia. It can lead to fatigue and dizziness. Viral gastritis also seems to be associated. For that antacid drug can be prescribed. If no improvement then endoscopy planned. For anemia iron tablet can be prescribed. I suggest you consult her to physician for examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.