What causes constant headache whole body pain and numbness over spleen area?

Hello for the past year I have had tenable headaches... i was referred to a specialist and brain scan came back normal... i I haven t like I have had the flu and colds quite regular, and a strange copper taste in my mouth ect... also neck pain. I am now waiting for a neck scan. 5 weeks ago I had to go in to hospital I was shaking with high temp during the night. Headache,chest pain, burning in my lower back. And my throat was very sore. Also I couldn t move my neck. It YYYY@YYYY was a toss between a kidney infection, tonsillitis or a bacterial virus so I went home on antibiotics. Iv had 4 lots of different antibiotics since then and I m still getting pain in my right side pelvic area. As well as my constant headaches, neck pain and waterworks still have infection. Iv also now started having shooting pains up my spine and a numb sensation over my spleen area. My stomach is very upset and I feel sick a lot and the pains seem to be rising in to other areas. I m being sent for a scan and have a few weeks to wait and I m being treated for pelvic inflamatry disease. I m being to lose weight also. Any ideas what this may be?
Mon, 19 Aug 2019

Your treatment strategy depends on the frequency and severity of your headaches, the degree of disability your headaches cause, and your other medical conditions.

Pain relievers such as Aspirin or ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) may help relieve mild migraines.

Acetaminophen (Tylenol, others), also may help relieve mild migraines in some people.

Drugs marketed specifically for migraines, such as the combination of acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine (Excedrin Migraine), also may ease moderate migraine pain.

Triptans effectively relieve the pain and other symptoms that are associated with migraines. They are available in pill, nasal spray and injection form.

Anti-nausea medications,opioids and steroids may be used in addition in severe cases.

Also, you need to rest and relax and have good sleep. If there wont be an improvement it would be good to do MRI scan and have neurological exam.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon