• question-icon

What causes constant headache shoulder and joint pain in TMJ patient?

chronic pain disordera
I am a 33 yr old female, 136lbs, 5'3".
I take tramacet, axert, and cipralex.
I have been diagnosed with TMJ. my actual jaw is never in alot of pain, it does get tired chewing, I can feel it slide out of place when I sneeze or yawn to big.
My real problem is facial pain always about a 3, my headaches are bad I am so use to them now its not even something I notice much anymore. My shoulder however is a constant 6all day everyday. Exercising doesn't help but also doesn't make it worse. I have a feeling that my pain is another disorder along with TMJ.
I have had migraines since I was 7 and my shoulder has been a issue since about 15. Shoulder pain as in my trapiezus.
Also my hips/groin area and S.I. joints are hurting a ton lately too.
And I am exhausted all the time, I just want to feel normal.
please any suggestions on whether or not its another pain disorder anything will help.
Mon, 8 May 2017
Hi, I understood that you are suffering with multiple pains, and which is leaving you feel helpless....I could advise you to start on Tryptomer 25 mg for 2 wks in the night....Which would certainly help you