What causes constant headache, bleeding gums and small pimple behind neck?

Hi I have been having constant headaches for the past four weeks I have recently quit smoking and drink alchohol pretty often, I have been having a bleeding gums for a whe now and I now have a small pimple like growth on the back of my neck these headaches are unbearable what can I do
Tue, 13 Jan 2015
Dentist 's  Response
Hello and welcome.
Thanks for sharing your concern.

Constant headaches could be due to many reasons,like migraine.Due to sinusitis,due to acidity ,vision problems, hypertension,etc.Therefore please visit your physician and get your CBC( Complete blood count test )done.After the reports it can be treated accordingly.

Regarding your gum problem,it appears to be gingivitis.It means mild to moderate infection of gum.For this you need to visit your dentist and get a course of antibiotics.After that a scaling or cleaning will be required as a treatment.

This should help.
Let me know for further doubts.
Thanks.
Dentist, Implantology Dr. Govindaraj's  Response
bleeding gums is sign of gingivitis, inflammation of the gums and indicates you need to get your teeth cleaned. pimple like growth on your neck are warts.