What causes constant cold body temperature?

My husband has been on coumadin for 14 years. For the last three years, he has been constantly colder than usual. He exercises very little, is somewhat of a TV/Couch potato and does not like to walk for any distance. I want to encourage him to get more exercise because I think that it would increase his circulation and he would not be so cold all the time. What advice can you give to help me get him motivated?
Fri, 11 Jun 2021
Pulmonologist 's  Response

First, for the cold measure the blood pressure to him.Sometimes low blood pressure might be the cause of the coldness.The movement is not related directly to the coldness. For safety send him to his doctor to exclude if there is anything wrong with his organs.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Jolanda Nikolla, Pulmonologist