What causes cluster headaches after a concussion?

Hi I had a concussion almost a year ago. CT scan was done without contrast and everything was fine. The last few weeks i have been getting cluster headaches and numbness on my left side. I also have been suffering from extreme anxiety so I am hoping that is what is causing the symptoms. When I told the doctor she still said I should go for an mri scan even though my CT scan was clear. The wait time for a scan is months. And that is making my anxiety worse. Ive been having regular panic attacks the headaches and numbness are getting worse now joined with dizziness and blurree vision. Could this all be anxiety related? Thanks.
Fri, 5 May 2017
Yes in fact, this because of the anxiaty attacks,,if a concussion to the head will not wait for a whole year to produce something in the brain..