What causes clicking sounds in my knee when I walk ?

Why does my left knee click when i walk is there any pblm or it is normal
Sun, 15 Jan 2012
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
Hello Rohit,

Knee clicking could be a sign of weakness of the ligaments in the knee joints.
Also it is associated to your walking style, your footwear and body weight which falls on knee joint.
You have not mentioned your age and weight. Assuming your weight is normal for your height, if you just follow some strengthening exercises for you knee joint and use appropriate footwear you problem should solve.
In case you have pain you may need to visit an orthopaedic for a evaluation.

Dr.Sneha
Sama Wellness Clinic

Disclaimer