What causes chronic tinnitus in both ears, intermittent sharp pain behind the jaw and dizziness?

I have had ringing in the ears for about 5 years and have been seeing an ent for almost a year. I have a lot of pain in both ears most of the time. The pain feels most like an ear infection. Some times I have sharp pains behind my jaw below my ear lobes. The pain and the ringing are my biggest concerns. I also get dizzy but it doesn t bother me that much. I have had hearing test. The results are 35% hearing loss in left ear and 30% hearing loss in right ear. I have had an MRI and was told that everything looks fine. My ent doctor has recently diagnosed me with menieres disease. But I was hoping for a second opinion.
Fri, 11 Jan 2019
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
it is tinnitus gofor test of conduction and nerve deafness. if suitable can go for hearing aid it is difficult to treat tinnitus. take it as part of life and slowly you may forget about it.take second opinion.