What causes chronic pain between breast after liver problem?

hi, i had a whipples surgery done 3 years ago, an ive had cronic liver problems since, but 3 days ago i had sever trapped wind and since then im having cronic pain just between my breasts an down th center of my body.i cant lie on my right side or back and im finding it painful when i breath in or move siddenly ????
Wed, 4 Sep 2019

You need to do an ECG for the heart as early as possible to exclude any organic disease of it, then you can do an ultrasound of the abdomen to see the condition of the liver and gallbladder.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist