What causes chronic fatigue with dizziness?

56 yrs. old 5'2" 270lbs. Arthritis, heart murmur, high cholestrol, multiple disc disease, and vitamin D deficiency.
Within the last 2 weeks I have suffered from extreme fatique. It seems I am always sleeping or groggy. I have also been experiencing dizziness (the room spinning). This happens when I am laying down quietly, or bending over. Also if i see a light suddenly or hear an odd noise on the TV. It lasts about 60 seconds each time. I've checked my blood pressure when it happens and it is always about 135/83.
Mon, 29 Aug 2016
Cardiologist 's  Response

I would advise you to have carotid ultrasound and X Rays or MRI of cervical part if spine to find out the cause. The most probable causes for your complaints may be narrowing or blockages in carotid arteries or prolmens in cervical part of the spine.

Come back if you have any further questions