What causes chronic deep venous thrombosis in the femoral vein?

There is chronic deep venous thrombosis wothin right common and external iliac common femoral and proximal half of superficial femoral veins Great saphenous vein shows diffuse thickening of its walls with narrowing of the lumen the proximal superficial femoralvein is occludedno flow with in it Great saphenous shows diffuse thickening of its walls narrowing of the lumen Distal superficial femoral,popliteal and tibio personal veins arer patient this is the report of an mri scan swelling of leg and pain .blood does not flow in the leg he was kimotherapy patient a small piece is remove from between rectum and bone of size 2X2 cm what is the treatement for control swelling and pain i can use acetrom tabs
Wed, 16 Aug 2017