Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What causes chronic chest and back pain ? Which specialist can treat it ?

dear dr.i have chronic chest,back, shoulder pain since last three years & ialso have pain in ribs,no weight bearing capacity with this severe chronic pain .what can i do,to whom i will go for treatment.i have already taken treatment of dr.tejas thakkar ahmedabad ms ortho but not effective.plz suggest me your openion thanks i m a male age 45 yrs
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Are you having trouble with sleep, depression, increased weakness. You could be suffering from Fibromyalgia. Avoid stress at work. Do Yoga, Pranayam for stress relief. Stop eating high fatty food, junk food, colas. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water. Your solution will be found after you consult with a Neurologist or Psychiatrist for proper advice and management.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
First go for all investigations to find out any deficiency.
Take medicines accordingly.Start haemetinics,calcium,Antioxidants under your physician's guidances.
Take high protein,calcium diet.
Routine exercise,yoga will be helpful.
Try to make your life active.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor