What causes chlamydia infections?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...Hi my is archie, im the father of a little girl she 5 she got an std chlamydia. While in the mothers care. The mother claims she did not get that from sombody messin with her that she could have got it from dirty rag or bath water. Can you help me find some real answers.
Wed, 17 Aug 2016
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection. It is very concerning when a child gets an STI. It is not transmitted through dirty rags or bathwater. This child needs to see a therapist and to be in a safe environment.