What causes chills and belching after receiving a Cortisone injection?

Had a cortisone injection last week in my foot. Now feeling freezing cold, then hot, sick, belching something terrible, tired, little gastric and feel I want to vomit but don t. Really don t think it was the injection as I have had them before in my hit with no problem and before that I would get hot flushes after I ate or a hot drink. The freezing bit worries me as I had Malaria about 30 years ago and have had an episodes only a few time since. Thank you. I am 73 female
Thu, 28 Jun 2018