What causes chills along with weakness and tremors in the legs?

2 weeks ago I began experiencing the following: Chills without fever Severe weakness in legs and arms Intermittent shaking of legs and arms Complete loss of appetite Inability to focus Abrupt loss of interest in everything Personaility change Blood tests were normal
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As you explain the history for your concern I would recommend you to see a neurologist specialist for probably further follow up.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.