Respected user, hi I evaluated your query thoroughly.
*This relates to exertion beyond your lung capacity to compensate for levels
of inhalations .
*It doesn`t mean you are not very fit , but underlying asthma
contribute to it with level of hydration , atmospheric humidity , pollens &
many other factors contribute for the same.
*Don`t panic , follow certain steps at home for yourself :
- do regular walking, light exercises at home with deep breathing exercises
without failure .
- know your exertion levels, don`t do ventures beyond limits of it.
- maintain your hydrations
- keep diet nutritious in all aspects so far as your age, weight is concerned.
- be in regular consultation with your Pulmonologist for asthama evaluations
exercises at home helps tremendously to assess your lung
capacity on daily basis with strenghthening it together.
- avoid smoking
/ alcohol / any abuse substances if used .
- maintain your BP , Blood sugar , Cholesterol
levels , body weight under
Hope this clears your doubts.
Thanks for using Health care magic & giving me an opportunity to assist you.
Welcome for any further assistance.
Regards dear take care.