What causes chest pain while suffering from fibromyalgia?

I have a dull pain in right side of my chest right under my clavicle. This comes and goes. I have fibromyalgia and often have knots in my back directly behind the chest pain. Could this be from facet joint problems. I was told several years ago that I have facet joint syndrome. The only medication I take is Ibuprofen and Excedrin (to help with tension and migraine headaches. Could this all be related to the FM?
Wed, 25 Feb 2015
Hi welcome to hCm
Yes continuation is the reason for your symptoms.Get an EGG,2 d echo,ultrasound abdomen to confirm the above.thankyou