As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor [Cardiologist] and do few investigations to confirm it do [ECG, ECHO, heart enzymes, and Coronary angiography].
2) Discuss right treatment plan after confirmation and as per test reports only.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Try to avoid smoking
2) Monitoring and controlling other health conditions, such as high blood pressure
, high cholesterol
, and diabetes
3) Try to eat a healthy diet
4) Try to Increase your physical activity after you recover fully
5) Try to maintain a healthy weight
6) Make a plan for reducing your stress
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo