What causes chest pain and shortness of breath?

Hello I have been getting chest pain in january for about 3 weeks in jaanuary while i had a stressfull period. I was fine for about 3 months until another stress period came and got chest pain, lack of sleep and started feeeling short of breath everyday. I seems to feel better now, i dont know what it could be
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As per my clinical experience, the narrated symptoms indicate physical expression of underlying anxiety issue. Still before final comments, I request to undertake an EKG and X-ray chest as primary line work up.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.