What causes chest pain and elevated blood pressure levels?

I am a 44 yr old female. Have had a chest pain today for the past 7hrs, worsens especially if going up or downstairs and very strong if I lay down, but came to work anyway. I have been taking my BP every hour and the last was BP- 105/71 P- 99 Is there cause for concern?
Tue, 27 Feb 2018

Thanks for your query on HCM

"As" per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this -

1)Do a clinical examination by your Doctor[Cardiologist] and do few pathological investigations to confirm it [Stress ECG, Coronary angiography, and serum troponin level]

2)Discuss with your Doctor about prescribed medications like [nitroglycerin tablets, Aspirin, clopidogrel, and Statins]

3)Discuss about medical procedures after investigation only.

Do follow lifestyle modifications like this -

1)Try to stop smoking and avoid exposure to secondhand smoke.

2)Try to reduce weight If you're overweight, talk to your doctor about weight-loss options.

3)If you have diabetes, make sure that it is well-controlled and that you're following an optimal diet and exercise plan.

4)Angina is often brought on by exertion, it's helpful to pace yourself and take rest breaks.

5)Try to avoid large meals.

6)Try to reduce stress.

7)Eat a healthy diet with lots of whole grains, many fruits and vegetables, and limited amounts of saturated fat.

8)Discuss with your doctor about starting a safe exercise plan.

Hope that helps