What causes chapped lops and dry skin while suffering from diabetes?

I am a type 1 diabetic and my sugars have been pretty good but I am experiencing some dehydration. My lips are chapped, the inside of my nose is raw, skin is splitting and bleeding on my fingers and I have overall dry itchy skin. I live in the Midwest and the air is dry but is there anything else that could be contributing to these issues?
Mon, 5 Feb 2018
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,

Please add multivitamin antioxidant combination once a day in addition to your diabetes medicines. If you have any further query then you can come back to Healthcare Magic, I will definitely help you and guide you appropriately

With Regards,
Dr Varinder Joshi