What causes burning sensation on the face along with headaches?

if I am outside on a cold day for acouple hours or so. and than come inside where it is warm, I start getting hot on my face and my face gets red, but the rest of my body gets cold and get a headache and itchy burning eyes. after laying down and covering up for a couple hours I m fine. this has been going on for 50 years. can you help
Tue, 31 Jul 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

By your history and description, possibility of migraine attack is more likely. Migraine can precipitate by cold exposure. So follow these steps for better symptomatic relief in migraine.

1. Avoid stress and tension, be relax and calm.
2. Take propranolol and flunarizine combination at night time before going to sleep.
3. Avoid excessive hot and cold exposure.
4. Avoid Fasting and take your meals timely.
5. Take sound sleep of 6-8 hours.

Don't worry, you will be alright with all these.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.