What causes burning sensation near testicles and penis?

Im a 26 yr old male and yesterday I got this quick burning in my groin on the right side where my testicles and penis meet. It went away quickly but I dont know if its in my mind that I still feel something, because when I dont think about it its not there. It doesnt burn anymore after the first burning feeling and there is nothing their. I am only sexually active with my wife, could this be a STD?
Wed, 15 May 2019

As per your history, it may be due to fungal infection.

For that you can apply clotrimazole ointment locally. For itching, you can take tablet loratadine.

Along with that maintain proper hygiene. Avoid hot and humid environment. Try to bath twice a day. Use loose undergarment

Hope I have answered your query and let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam B. Kale, General & Family Physician