What causes burning sensation in the urethra after protected intercourse?

One week ago I had protected sex with a women at a party...everything seemed fine til afterward: she had a fishy smell BV or Yeast infection I don t know. 2 Days later: Noticed a burning inside my urthrea and tip. 4 Days later: muscles and start ache ...joints start to hurt. Knee and arm. 6 Days later: I start to have diaherra...lots of it. -light green in color. Already tested neg. for UTI. Waiting on lab results for other stds...thoughts?
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

If you perform with protection, I didn't think you may have any infaction. Even some reports are negative. I think its psychosomatically you had happen. Don't worry.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.