What causes burning sensation in the penis after intercourse?

Iam daibatic for the last 15 years.I have a problem with my pennis for the last few months after the inter course my pnnis skin at the tip is becoming reddish and burning,while passing uring i getting burning.Also after the intercouse after 2 or 3 days a white layer is forming under the skin.Pl suggest what i should do.Even in iter course time i feeling burning
Wed, 4 May 2016
Hello dear welcome to HealthcareMagic
Regarding your experience with burning sensations after Intercourse and during urination and white layers under your penis I am suggesting that you have developed sexual transmitted infection leading to the following

Acute urethritis
Acute cystitis
Acute prostatitis
Urethral injury

In view of this please do the following test
Blood culture
Sperm analysis
Urethrocystoscopy
Urine culture
Serum PSA

Meanwhile please see an urologist specialist with the results and for further expect clinical assessment and adequate drug prescription

I hope this helps Regards