What causes burning sensation in the arms?

Hello. I have this burning hot feeling, like hot needles sticking in my arms. When this happens I rub the place and all this blood comes to the top of the skin. What can this be? I have Fibromyalgia could this be it? Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per your case history of burning sensation on arms, my treatment advice is -

1. Take good nutritious diet full of green leafy vegetables and milk.
2. Apply a soothing lotion like calamine lotion on affected region twice daily.
3. Take a vitamin B12 supplement once daily for 3 months. If problem persists then consult a dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.