What causes burning sensation during urination while on Flomax?

Burning during urination foamy strong smelling urine medium sized goiter on front lower neck taking flomax for enlarged prostate antibiotics for infection and blood pressure meds all meds new in last 2 weeks goiter just appeard
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your medications are very good, flomax for enlarged prostate, antibiotics for infection.
*You can drink cranberry juice or tea to help UTI
The goiter is not related to other conditions or drugs.
You should do T3, T4, TSH to check goiter.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.