What causes burning in left nostril, runny nose and itchy eyes after colonoscopy?

I just had a colonoscopy today. Immediately during recovery I had burning in my left nostril. then runny nose which progressed over the next 10 hrs to persistant runny nose, itchy eyes, dry cough, and sneezing. I had no symptoms until after the colonoscopy and anesthesia. Before putting me to sleep the anesthesist said that he was giving me a medication that can cause laryngospasm.
Mon, 9 Feb 2015
Hello. Welcome to hcm.
Colonoscopy can be done under sedation and procedure does not have any effect on nose
Just ask the doctor if any nasal drops were put to shrink the turbinates in air before giving oxygen or any other drugs were used.
It must be a simple nasal drops put in nose which causes these symptoms or some drug allergy.
Talk to anesthetist also to ask for drugs used for sedation

All the best