What causes bumps on the scrotum?

Hello, I have been noticing small bumps on the scrotum, and some parts on the shaft of my penis for about a year now. I have never had sexual interactions. Also, i have been noticing a sore spot around the skin under the head of my penis; seeing it not go away, I came to a conclusion to consult with someone whom might know the answer.
Fri, 13 Feb 2015
Thanks for asking in healthcaremagic forum
Bumps can be a boil/cyst. So, please visit a doctor for examination and further management as it is difficult to diagnose without physical examination. All the best.