What causes bumps on penis head and discomfort penis?

i have flesh colored what look like swollen bumps on the head of my penis. They are not very big or terribly noticeable. I feel like i have to pee a lot. I have slight burning/discomfort only on the head area of my penis. It does not burn when I pee. I have no discharges. Other then that everything looks normal. Is this just a rash? Or could it be an STD? I m 33.
Thu, 19 Feb 2015
Hi
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be most likely due to yeast infection. But if you have unprotected sex with risky partner then you should run STD tests to rule out those. If you were my patient with yeast infection then i would suggest using miconazole ointment for local application. Soaps and antiseptics should be avoided as it may increase irritation. You can use saline or warm water instead of that.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
Thanks.