• question-icon

What causes bruises all over the body, elevated BP and blurred vision?

hi im 16 and have had lots of problems in the last 7 months. these are my symptoms weight gain, big purple stretch marks all over my body, muscle pain, high blood pressure, i am insalin resistant, my eyes twitch and go blury, i dont have a period any more, i had kidney stones, bladder infections, and horrible anxiety. I have been tested for cushing s and two of the tests were normal but two were not. And i also have high cortisol levels and horrible headaches. i still think i have cushing s. what do i do? Please help me
Tue, 14 May 2019

Actually, this is symptoms of Cushing you have, so I suggest to see an endocrinologist for there are some more tests you may need to do to confirm the diagnosis

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist