What causes brownish vaginal discharge and back pain?

My boyfrnd and i have unprotected sex on 27 december, my period is due on the 15th and i missed it on january. I started having back pains and my breast grew bigger, the skin around my nipples got dark. On 17 february i started bleeding, had pains that are more like period pains, after the bleeding i had a brown discharge from my vagina and it has a bad smell. Could i be pregnant
Tue, 27 Oct 2015
Hi.

Pregnancy is of course a possibikity, but with the given presentation and bleed I hope this is not a miscarriage. I would recommend a visit to your doctor please, so we can rule out any concerning causes for the bleed. In the meantime, make sure you take complete bed rest.

Best wishes.