What causes brown vaginal discharge along with pelvic pain?

Brown egg like discharge instead of period. Tubal ligation done in 2012. Having slight pelvic pain but it comes and goes. No nausea but cravings. No cramping. No breast tenderness (which is strange because around my period my breast get very sore). Cycles are very normal so this is not normal. Could I possibly be pregnant? I m 29.
Sat, 19 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You should test for pregnancy. I think you are having STD, which causes these symptoms. Kindly do work up to confirm the cause and take Rx accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.