What causes breast pain after taking Mifepristone and Misoprostol?

My friend took MT Pill a few days ago. Mifepristone 200mg orally followed by misoprostol 2 tabs vaginally after 2 days. Started bleeding on the same day with passage of clots. Bled for 2 days, followed by no bleeding for 2 days. Then mild bleeding for another 2 days. She complains of breast pain now after 9 days. Want to know if she aborted fully?
Wed, 12 Nov 2014
its very important to consult the required specialist that is an obstetrician/gynaecologist before you try method of medical termination of pregnancy. i suggest u to immediately consult the doctor and do the needful.

breast pain may be due to a different cause. any history of fever?

however, the main concern is to know if she has successfully eliminated the contents of pregnancy.