What causes boils on legs, arms and near vagina after a hysterectomy?

I am 30 and have had a histeractime about 6 yrs ago and afterwards I started getting bois in the crease of my leg that is closest to my vagina and also under my arms I don t understand it and also I had sex last Saturday and have been itching since Sunday morning I am not swollen or have any bumps or discharge just constant itching
Fri, 11 Jun 2021

The symptoms will vary from person to person. Due to the sudden drop in estrogen, you are experiencing boils on legs, arms and near vagina after hysterectomy. You can consult a gynecologist and doctor can prescribe hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to reduce menopause symptoms for people who are pre-menopausal.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Vaneet Garg, General & Family Physician