What causes boils at the right armpit despite healing at the thigh after taking antibiotics?

I had boil a month and some weeks ago on my left lap and I took antibiotics after it opened and dried up. And now I have 3 painful boils on my right armpit. Been taking ampiclox anyway. So what could be the causes of these boils, even after I thought I have taken enough antibiotics previously. Seems my immune system is getting weak or so??
Mon, 29 Jul 2019

It is due to back infection of the hair follicles.
It is related to the weak immune system, low ferritin levels, diabetes and local carriage of bacteria.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist