What causes body tremors?

I have very debilitating tremors at times. I am on an extensive regemin of psych meds that I want off of but my MD seems to think otherwise. I can t handle the tremors anymore If I stop these drugs will it get better, and do you think they come from them
Sat, 23 Jun 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As per the clinical experience of mine, the narrated debiliating tremors are surely due to side effect of psychiatric medications. I strongly recommend to consult with your psychiatrist for the same as if you suddenly stop those medications there will be more profound withdrawal symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.