What causes body imbalance along with fatigue, headaches and disorientation?

I have had some symptoms coming and going since the end of fall and ended up in bed and a wheelchair for about a week around Christmastime, when it was too difficult to walk regularly or have strength for everything like holding up my head. I became quite ill over the holidays: off balance, almost falling, general weakness and fatigue, fluctuations in appetite, variations in sleep, jaw tightness (mostly at night), left forearm shakes, incredibly severe headaches coming and going/varying in strength and regularity, mood/personality occasional outbursts. I seemed to have gotten better. I am worried this may be recurring as the left arm has been experiencing some pain and the shaking started again last week with the headaches coming and going, some disorientation again. I almost fainted while mending some clothes, even though I was sitting over the weekend. I am thinking perhaps it is extreme stress, but I am almost having lapses of space/time/judgment and its cost me my job. I cannot figure this out. There are small noticeable parts like confusion between fingers typing and people s names, recall. I am incredibly clear on some things, yet fairly blank of confused on others, this seems unlike me and some others have noticed, while other times I am seemingly normal. I do not feel as though I have sufficient consistency of care and would appreciate thorough assistance. Thank you.
Thu, 27 Sep 2018

Consult a neurologist and get evaluated.
Detailed evaluation including an MRI scan is required to make a diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician