What causes body aches,pain in jaw and extreme sleepiness after facial trauma?

About 2 & 1/2 weeks ago I was treated for a facial trauma I had sustained tripping on a brick and landing on a gas main. I was given antibiotic and pain reliever, and a follow up in three days. At the follow up visit, I had a fever, elevated blood pressure ( which I have never had; I m only 34) , and elevated heart rate. I was given an injection of antibiotics, as well as an additional antibiotic to start along with the original. I finished the course last week, swelling went down, and was only left with some slight bruising under the eye, bridge of nose, and upper lip. I felt almost back to normal. My question is: I now have SEVERE body aches, pain in my jaw and my eyes, and extreme sleepiness. I wake up with a headache every morning. Could this be a sign that the infection is still present, and possibly getting worse? I can barely stand to touch my arms or legs. Additionally, I am also on long term Prednisone treatment (well over a year now) and I also take Cellcept; both for Behcet s disease. These symptoms are nothing like I ve ever experienced with Behcet s, but I thought the immunosuppressants might be playing a role as well. Thank you in advance for any advice you can provide me with.
Mon, 30 Sep 2019