What causes blurred vision and slurred speech along with bad headaches?

I have had some issues lately. IT started with a bad headache and color spots in my eyes. It mostly happens when I stand up after sitting for a while. Numbness in my right side, blurry vision, slurred speech slightly. Only lasts a few minutes or seconds each time and mostly in the evening. Been happing for a week and half
Sat, 21 Apr 2018

It seems you have suffered from a cerebrovascular attack. The symptoms you have mentioned that is blurred vision, numbness in one side of the body, and slurred speech; all point towards a diagnosis of CVA.

I would advise you to get yourself examined by a neurosurgeon as soon as possible before your condition worsens. You have not mentioned whether you have hypertension as it is one of the most common cause of CVA.

Your neurologist will do a physical and neurological examination. He may also advise you an MRI depending on the results of the neurological examination.

Treatment will depend on the severity of your condition. You may also have to take physical therapy to gain back strength of your limbs.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Nazma Amman