What causes blurred vision and dizziness?

Hi, My name is Melissa. I am a 41 year old female. I was walking back into work from my lunch. Turned by head to the right and had temporary loss of vision which is back but blurry, my head instantly started pounding, I could hear whooshing in my ears, feel dizzy and nauseous.
Fri, 2 Mar 2018
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

It is possible that the symptoms are related to BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo). This is a benign (not dangerous or life threatening) condition of the inner ear that causes short episodes of dizziness with certain positions of the head. It can be confirmed by a visit to your doctor. Treatment involves the temporary use of medication along with a maneuver called the epley maneuver.

Hope this clarifies your query. Thank you for contacting us.

Dr. Michelle Gibson James, General & Family Physician