As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor [Neurologist] and to rule out other pathological causes, do [MRI] scan and if the report is normal, then follow as below.
Discuss with your treating Doctor following prescription medications like:
sodium] for pain
b) [Amitriptyline] for preventive medications which you need regularly
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Try to avoid triggers. If certain foods or odors seem to have triggered your problem in the past, avoid them.
2) Try to reduce your caffeine and alcohol intake and avoid tobacco.
3) Make a daily routine with regular sleep patterns and regular meals.In addition, try to control stress
4) Do exercise regularly. If your doctor agrees, choose any aerobic exercise
you enjoy, including walking, swimming, and cycling.
5) Try to reduce the effects of estrogen
Talk with your doctor about the appropriate alternatives or dosages for you if on birth control pills.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo