What causes blurred vision after eye surgery?

I had eye surgery (lazar) for more drainage in the optic nerve. Eye was asleep. After the surgery everything was fine. The next day I had blurred vision in the eye and the Dr. gave me a prescription of Ketorolac eye drop to clear it up. After 90 days it s still blurry.
Wed, 25 Jul 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I still don't understand the surgery you went through but after eye surgeries sometimes there is edema i.e. water collection at macula which is the sight area of the retina and ketorolac is given in some cases for that if that doesn't work we have to give a injection of steroid in the eye. But I would like more details for the same.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.