What causes bloody discharge from penis after the intercourse while suffering from cystitis in bladder?

hello dr, recently have done a cystroscopy for a accummulation of blood in bladder.Biopsy revealed that i have a cystitis cystica. After that i have been admitted to clinic for urinary catheterization after the surgery. The problem is that after sexual intercourse or frequent erection, i urinate large blood clot sometimes 2. The urine turns clear after. I therefore returned to my urologist and he concluded that it is a prostate disorder ( as i have a high sex drive( uncontrol ). Thereafter i was administrated finasteride for 2 weeks dosage. urine culture and blood analysis demonstrates that there is no sign of malignant growth. He also added that a vein causes this and was suggested to continue normal activites even having sex. Pls can you enlighten me? Should i quit sex for healing quickly?
Tue, 8 Oct 2019