What causes bloody blisters on urethra after sex?

Hey I'm 24,I have a boy he is 4 years old!But hade truble giving birthe so my vigaina don't look the same
I hade sex withe my boyfriend and later I saw like bloody blusters on my urethra!
Its not itch ore nothing but I'm worryd about it?
Can this be of having harde sex or what
Fri, 30 Aug 2019

These symptoms and signs are suggestive of STD especially if there is associated with pain, fever, urethral discharge, and recent sexual intercourse. So this is the first thing to rule out by doing STD testing.

Second, it may be a sign of uroinfection or urinary stones and some other genital infection but this is less common.

In every case, antibiotic therapy may be required so the test should be done as soon as possible so that appropriate treatment can be started. Till that try to drink plenty of fluids, avoid sexual intercourse and rest.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon