What causes blood in urine and burning sensation during urination?

I have symptoms of a UTI. burning frequency blood in my urine, I see my Dr. They do a UA that shows increase white blood cells and they put me on antibiotics, a few days later my Dr calls and tells me my culture is negative and I should stop taking my antibiotics. What else could be causing my symptoms and abnormal UA
Thu, 1 Mar 2018
Thank you for your query.

Blood in the urine (hematuria) could indicate a renal disease or a kidney stone.

I recommend :
-an ultrasound abdomen to check for the stone and any problems with kidneys.
-drink plenty of water to flush out your system (if there are no medical contraindications to do so).

Hope this helps.pleaae let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Wish you good health.