What causes blood in the stool in 24 yo man which got relieved by deflon+duphalac lactulose & reticool?

hi DOC.i am ASHUTOSH age24 weight 155lbs from india ..............wednesday aftrenoon drop of blood in stool.......thursday morning again 1 drop blood.............went to doctor .......he gave deflon500 + duphalac lactulose solution + reticool ointment..............friday stool normal......... saturday stool normal....
but iam not feeling absolutely fine..........i am frightened too..................however i have started taking guava+almonds+raisins+dates .......

Tue, 18 Feb 2014