What causes blood after urinating while having dysuria?

I am a 27-year old female, who has had a tubal ligation. I have had some light bleeding during and days after sexual intercourse. I went to urgent care and they did a urinalysis and a urine culture, both labs came back negative. The doctor gave me Azo and the diagnosis was dysuria. Now whenever I wipe after I urinate there is dark red, sometimes light red blood and mucus (clear); at times there are small to medium clots.
Mon, 24 Jul 2017
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hai,
Irritation of the urethra from sexual activity is the one of the common cause for your bleeding problem and dysuria.
As you are on medication, urinary tract infection and inflamed and irritated mucus inner layer of urethra may be the cause for your dark red colored urine and clots. it may disapppear with in 2 days.still then occasional blood stain may be there.

Kindly take 3 to 4 litre of water.

if your problem is still persist after 3 more days then revisit your physician.
Dr.s.Senthilnathan